Saturday, August 29, 2015

Passions


A mermaid is tricked into a room by two witches, who then pour water on her to bring about her tail. She is tied up with rope and gagged with a scarf that has two scarves tied together with a big knot in the middle. There is some taunting from one of the witches throughout the scene and a few close calls when she regains her human legs, but more water is poured on to make her tail reappear. We also get a couple of good closeups of her face when she smiles under the gag when the witches are having issues.


3 comments:

  1. Could you please tell me the Season and Episode ;D? I would love to watch this Episode :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please tell me the Season and Episode ;D? I would love to watch this Episode :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow I some how missed this question.

      I forgot the episode actually. Sorry. :(

      Delete