Friday, December 26, 2014

Max Knight Ultra Spy


Allow me to start this update by issuing an apology for the lack of an update last weekend. Some nasty flu bug that got to the rest of my family invaded my household and did a number on me as well last week. I am back and ready to roar like Katy Perry, so let's get this show on the road shall we?

First up, we have a scene in a made-for-TV film that centers around cyborgs and computer hackers who want to achieve world domination by downloading their minds on the internet (lolwut?). The aforementioned scene of note involves Rachel Blakely's character being grabbed by the hackers. She's strapped to a chair and OTM gagged with a neat looking blue bandanna. As you can tell, there are several close ups of her and that wonderful gag.




No comments:

Post a Comment